V1 Community Program Terms And Conditions
- Vuori V1 Community Program is open to the following professionals who are residents of U.S. (including Puerto Rico), Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, France, Germany, Australia, Mexico, Hong Kong, Singapore, or United Arab Emirates: Yoga Instructor, Pilates Instructor, Barre Instructor, Professional Athlete, Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, Lifeguard, Strength & Conditioning Coach, CrossFit Coach, Athletic Trainer, Spin Instructor, Studio/Gym Owner, Golf Instructor, Tennis Instructor, Pickleball Instructor, NCAA Collegiate Athlete, Collegiate Coach. Applicants must create an account with Vuori at (https://vuoriclothing.com) and submit proof of professional status through the V1 Community application process (https://vuoriclothing.com/pages/v1-community-program). Accepted and denied applications are solely at the discretion of Vuori.
- Program members must re-apply annually to maintain their member status.
- Program members in the United States must sign up to receive Vuori marketing emails and must continue to receive Vuori marketing emails while in the program, but may opt out of emails after leaving the program.
- Any content posted by Program members about Vuori or its products must comply with the community guidelines for the platform, shall not disparage any competitor of Vuori or the competitor’s products, and shall not be untruthful, false or misleading. Such posts must also use the following hashtag to disclose that the poster is receiving a discount from Vuori:
Program members agree to comply with any request from Vuori to remove any posting or content related to Vuori and further agree that if content remains posted after a request from Vuori to remove it, that any platform operator may remove the content at Vuori’s request.
- Program members will receive a 40% discount valid on qualifying and available full-price products only (not valid for mark-downs) purchased at Vuori.com or in Vuori retail locations (not valid at Vuori outlet locations).
- Discounts may not be available for use on all products and products are subject to availability.
- Merchandise ordered must be solely for personal use by the program member placing the order – no orders will be accepted for others under this program. Any suspected fraudulent or commercial activity, resale, bulk ordering and/or abuse of this program will result in immediate account suspension and order cancellation, in Vuori’s sole discretion.
- The 40% discount cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Not valid on gift certificates, gift cards, shipping and handling, taxes or prior purchases. No cash value, not for resale and not redeemable for store credit or cash. Vuori reserves the right to change, extend or end the program without notice. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Program members that tag Vuori in any content grant to Vuori the irrevocable, royalty-free, condition-free, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license (with the right to make unlimited sublicenses) to use, reuse, Tweet, retweet, reproduce, display, post, publicly perform, distribute, edit, make derivative works of, and otherwise exploit, the tagged content.
- Notice of financial incentive – the Program provides a financial incentive in the form of a discount in exchange for program members agreeing to submit personal information to Vuori to enable the receipt of marketing emails and mailers. The value of the personal information is reasonably related to the discount provided.